- Brake system repairs such as brake pads and discs replacement
- Suspension system repairs such as shock absorber replacement
- Timing belt and driving belts replacement
- Cooling system diagnosis and repairs such as radiator, water pump and thermostat replacement.
- Intake and exhaust system diagnosis and repairs such as exhaust pipe replacement, turbo charger and intercooler replacement.
The most common issues that indicate your vehicle need a mechanical diagnosis or repairs are noises, for instance if there is a noise when braking it could be due to a worn brake pads or discs.
If there is a knocking noise when going over the bumps it’s an indication of a faulty shock absorbers.